Entries must embody the spirit of the event. Tour d’Coop promotes sustainable, local food sources and humane animal care while raising money for Urban Ministries of Wake County. Tour d’Coop began as a way for a few neighbors to show off their hens and coops while highlighting the benefits of urban farming and back yard poultry. More than ten years later, Tour d’Coop has grown into a one-day garden tour that encompasses more than 20 coops and thousands of visitors.
Highlights of this family friendly event include:
- Self-guided, eco-friendly BIKE ROUTE through downtown Raleigh coops
- A HIVE HIKE, which showcases homes with active bee hives for Tour visitors
- The COOP CARNIVAL, which takes place at Urban Ministries’ main roost off Capital Blvd and features animal demonstrations, community partners, food trucks, craft beer and wine, live music, and more!
- Find out more about Tour d’Coop here!
Tour d’Coop is truly a celebration of community and all things local.
- Entries must be done in a single color. Design will be printed on a heather gray tee with light gray ink and on a natural tee with navy ink.
- Design will appear on the front of the shirt, in a single color, and may not to exceed 11″ wide and 12″ high.
- One design per entry; One entry per person.
- The design must include a reference to “Tour d’Coop” and the phrase “Benefiting Urban Ministries of Wake County” must also appear on the shirt.
- The Raleigh Screen Print logo must also appear on the shirt – it can be small, set below your design, etc.
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it and that it does not
contain any copyrighted material.
- Entries must be received by 5pm on Wednesday, April 22nd.
- Submit entries as high resolution EPS file. Please be prepared to submit the original Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop file in the case your artwork is chosen. We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- Email entries to email@example.com with the subject line “TDC Tshirt Design Contest.”
- Include your name, address, and telephone number with your submission.
- Grand Prize winning entry becomes property of Urban Ministries of Wake County.
By submitting you are agreeing to all contest rules.
Entries that adhere to the guidelines will be displayed for online public voting beginning Friday, April 24th and closing May 1st. The winner will be announced on Monday, May 4th.
Your original design printed on 250 event t-shirts (printing done by renowned local printer Raleigh Screen Print on Cardinal Apparel tees, with cotton from the Southeast, manufactured in NC) + Tour d’Coop Swag Bag + 6 Event Tickets
FIRST RUNNER UP
4 Event Tickets + Tour d’Coop Commemorative Tile
SECOND RUNNER UP
2 Event Tickets + Tour d’Coop Commemorative Tile